Okay, so there's not much frugal about Legos, unless you get them at a thrift store or yard sale, but they are sure fun. This is the set "Santa" gave me for Christmas this year. I thoroughly enjoyed putting it all together and can fully understand why our boys love them so much, even as adults.
On to the roundup--
- I stuck to my menu plan, including a "clean out the fridge" dinner.
- I used thrifted wrapping paper for Lt. Lehi and Jellybean's birthday presents.
- Used cold water for laundry
- Made lunches each day for TopDad and Mr. Movie
- Took a snack and water with me for my day of errands and shopping
- Stuck to my shopping list, except for a couple of unadvertised deals on stock up items, such as Potatoes 5 lbs. $.99; eggs $.50/dozen;
- Enjoyed glorious sunrises and sunsets
- Enjoyed seeing the full moon veiled by misty clouds
It doesn't look like much, but every bit adds up over time.
|Thrifted gift wrap|
What have you done to save money or not spend this week?