Friday, March 2, 2012

Struggles

I've been dealing with vertigo, again, this week. It drives me bonkers! Thursday I decided to just work in spite of the dizziness. I fell down only a couple of times; but I got back up and continued. I keep thinking of the pilgrims and pioneers who moved from place to place expanding this country from the Eastern Seaboard to the West Coast. Those men and women had to work whether they felt well or not. A cow doesn't wait patiently to be milked; crops have to be grown in order to be able to eat. They couldn't call for pizza delivery or Chinese take out. So I girded up my loins and took fresh courage and just went to work--next door at the rental house my parents bought and we are preparing for rental occupancy. We have a deadline to meet and have to get all the work done soon whether I feel well or not.

Sorry for not blogging about interesting things this week. I hope to do better next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment