Thursday, December 30, 2021

Happy Birthday, PFCMom!

Today is my 64th birthday.

December birthdays are not fun, especially if they fall after Christmas. Who's in the mood for another party? I think I've had three birthday parties in my whole life. Once as a child, another was a surprise party given by my older sister when I turned 17, and one given by friends when I turned 48 or 49, I can't remember which. I've tried celebrating in April which is a wonderful month with no other family celebrations, but that didn't work out either.

Noble (our daughter) and I are going shopping and out to eat. TopDad is in Iowa working on our house there. He goes whenever he has time off work. It's really cold today, high is forecast to be 26, but not as cold as yesterday (9) or tomorrow (13). So on this balmy day, we're venturing out.

I wish you all a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment