Wednesday, September 8, 2021

School Clothes

Noble has begun her second year of graduate studies and teaching freshman English composition. She asked me to help her get some clothes that looked more professional and that would be warmer for the harsh winters here. She saves money by parking in the free lot and walking to her classes.

So here's the first skirt, made of a soft tan fine wale corduroy.


And the pattern:

Another skirt I made her last year, cotton sateen with a bit of stretch:




2 comments:

  1. I like the skirt and the pattern, and the footwear choices keep the look fresh and young. The red shoes are great with the classic tan skirt, and the red print is so pretty. Most of all, I love that your daughter looks so happy! Such a beautiful smile. I'm glad she's pursuing her goals.

    ReplyDelete