Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Good News from California

Noble just called to tell me she passed her last test!!!! She is finished with her grueling language training and now will officially graduate and move on to her technical training in Texas, then on to a two year tour in Korea.

We are so grateful for all the blessings from God to enable her to learn the language and pass the tests. He truly has guided her life and been with her the whole way. Praises to Him for His goodness and mercy.

I get to be with her tomorrow! and then for a whole week; we have plans for lots of girl fun.

Happy Thanksgiving, again.

1 comment:

  1. Good news indeed!

    Speaking of Thanksgiving, I wanted to say thanks for all the warm encouragement you've given me this past year. (I know you've been busy with good stuff, but I've missed having you around). Tomorrow will be my last post, and I wanted to make sure you knew how much I've appreciated having you as an e-friend.

    ReplyDelete