Thursday, July 5, 2018

Family Reunion Highlights

Mr. Movie, TopDad, JET at our shooting activity

Noble and Miss Pasta relaxing in the car while the rest of us shoot

Back to front - Miss Pasta & Lt. Lehi, TopDad, JET, Mr. Movie

TopDad

Mr. Movie and JET

JET trap (or skeet) shooting
JET and PFCMom

Miss Pasta, PFCMom, Noble

Before . . . 

. . . during . . .

. . . after!

Miss Pasta, PFCMom, Lt. Lehi
I feel really bad because I neglected to get a photo of Mr. Movie and I. 😔

This was our seventh annual Family Reunion, and they just keep getting better. Join us next year!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a GREAT time together! I learned to shoot (if you could call it that) when I was 7 years old, in a summer camp. But I've never done it with family. Glad you guys got to be together!

    ReplyDelete