Tuesday, May 4, 2021

What I Read in April

April was a good month, the days began to lengthen so I feel more alive! May is shaping up nicely too. I'm out of hibernation so I'm not reading as much, but what I did read was really good.

1. Anne of the Island by L.M. Montgomery
2. Persuasion, A Latter-day Tale by Rebecca H. Jamison (a retelling of Jane Austen)
3. A Disciple's Life, The Biography of Neal A. Maxwell by Bruce C. Hafen
4. Evelyn Cameron - Montana's Frontier Photographer; text by Kristi Hager
5. I Owe You One by Sophie Kinsella (I needed a "cleanse the palate" sort of a read)
6. The Proximity Principle by Ken Coleman
7. The Fortune Teller by Gwendolyn Womak
8. My Not So Perfect Life by Sophie Kensella (another old friend)
9. A Worthy Heart by Susan Anne Mason

The biography was long! The other non-fiction, The Proximity Principle, I read to see if it would benefit my adult children. Yes! It is informative and encouraging. Ken Coleman is part of the team at Ramsey Solutions.

I'm totally enjoying the Anne books; I read them so long ago that I don't remember much and it's like discovering them for the first time. Gwendolyn Womak's book, The Fortune Teller is her third. I read the first in December, the second in January, and then waiting to read the third while I read some more non-fiction. It was worth the wait. She is brilliant at what she does.

What's on your nightstand these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment