Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thrift Store Score!

Today's shopping trip was great. At the thrift store I found a punch bowl set, complete with ladle, eight cups and hooks (still in their plastic bag) for $5.00! I was casually looking for one because our little church is hosting a wedding Saturday of a couple who were divorced, have reconciled and are getting married again. I'm providing the drink and I wanted a punch bowl to make it look special.

Also got two Christopher & Banks skirts, one cream linen, fully lined, the other a tan khaki, $2.50 each. My frequent shopper punch card was full giving me $5.00 off the total purchase so it was like getting the two skirts for free.

The other fabulous find was a Spring 1949 Vogue Pattern Magazine. Such gorgeous clothes! When I figure out my picture situation I'll post some pages from the catalog.

Happy thrift shopping to you.

 

1 comment: