Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Christmas A to Z: ADVENT

Years ago when we had just three children I made this Advent Calendar in an effort to keep the focus on Christ during December. It worked very well as we watched Joseph and Mary progress from Nazareth to Bethlehem.



We haven't used it in recent years (can you tell from the wrinkles?) but I got it out this year to count down because all of our children will be home for Christmas this year and I'm looking forward to that day!

Miser Mom has a great idea for a simple advent calendar made from printer paper and sticky notes that is wonderful for older children and teens.

I'm sure Pinterest has tons of ideas too. I made this one for a "Super Saturday" Relief Society activity; it was really fun to see how others interpreted it as they put theirs together, the creativity was super!

Do you have a favorite Advent Calendar?

No comments:

Post a Comment