Friday, December 11, 2015

Christmas A to Z: KINGS




Variously called Kings, Wise Men, Magi, it is my personal belief that the men who came from the east to see the newborn King, were prophets of God, journeying to see for themselves the promised Messiah.

"Know ye not that there are more nations than one? Know ye not that I, the Lord your God, have created all men, and that I remember those who are upon the isles of the sea; and that I rule in the heavens above and in the earth beneath; and I bring forth my word unto the children of men, yea, even upon all the nations of the earth? 
". . . And because that I have spoken one word, ye need not suppose that I cannot speak another; for my work is not yet finished; neither shall it be until the end of man, neither from that time henceforth and forever."     2 Nephi 29:7, 9

No comments:

Post a Comment