Friday, February 12, 2016

Friday's Frugal Round-Up

I was almost well, then suffered a relapse of this ridiculous virus--or whatever it is. I wish people would stay home from church when they are sick. I think my depressed immune system took a hit at church. Nevertheless, I managed to get a few frugal things done this week.

I made tomato soup from some tomatoes that had been sitting on my counter too long.
I mended Noble's work slacks for her (she really needs to learn to sew for herself!).
I used up the last of the bananas in a delicious smoothie.
I cooked dinner, fish tacos, even though I was sick and didn't feel like it.

We've had more snow, and more is forecast for this weekend with temps in the teens. I'm flying to San Diego on Tuesday to visit my father. The weather there is in the high 70's, low 80's. Real tough to take. (Thank you TopDad for sending me for my annual thaw!)

What frugal things did you do this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment