Saturday, December 24, 2011

Time goes too fast

Noble has been here a whole week and it's just going by too fast. Last Saturday she took me out to dinner and to see the Nutcracker. Topdad took our picture.

Last Sunday I spoke in church (you can read that on my other blog); this week has been a combination of lazy days and lots of Korean with a little bit of baking and shopping and wrapping presents thrown in.  Noble is so fun to have around I'm loving life with her here.

Thursday night Topdad and I went to his annual end of semester staff bowling party. I won the award for the Lowest Score - and look, they even took my picture! (Sometimes that's what I feel like.)



Wednesday was our church Christmas Dinner and Party. I cooked a turkey for it and the party was a "white elephant" gift exchange. I scored some Hannah Montana hairbands and lipgloss as well as a package of thank you notes and another of stationary. Topdad got a hot dog and bun cooker, looks like a toaster. (We're re-gifting that to JET who is living away from home. BUT DON'T TELL HIM.)

Well, it's Christmas Eve and I want to wish you all a Joyous Christmas. May God bless you and your loved ones with the righteous desires of your hearts.


No comments:

Post a Comment