Thursday, November 28, 2013

Three More Things

Day Twenty-eight of Count Your Blessings 2013

"The hurrier I go, the behinder I get." Here are another three things I grateful for:

1. Good friends-I'm really grateful for good friend, including those who also happen to be family members.

2. Good food-I live in the land of plenty; I can go to the grocery store(s) and buy just about anything I want, come home and cook up a delicious meal. (Or feast as my chuns like to call them.)

3. Music-Prior to the last quarter of the nineteenth century if a person wanted to hear music he had two choices: make the music himself (like Pa Ingalls) or go to a concert. I listen to glorious music everyday. I can choose choral, symphonic, folk, ethnic, pop, musicals, or whatever and listen to it either on CD, radio or streaming on the internet. It is another miracle of technology for which I'm really grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment