Monday, September 24, 2012

Weekly Grocery Total

Last week's grocery shopping consisted of two quick trips to the store for grapes, and a pizza for Dandylion's dinner while we went on a date, and then some green vegetables; total $14.28 bringing the monthly total to $314.64 for an average of $104.88 per week. This week I'll need milk and maybe a couple of other things, but not much.

I've been working hard at not wasting food and using what I have in the house rather than buying more.

Today I baked some banana bread with the mashed bananas from the freezer. Smells really yummy here!

Just for clarity--I'm only counting food for the family in these totals. I have spent more on pet food and toiletries on the same shopping trips, but those are different categories.

No comments:

Post a Comment