1. Health - as in good; after last week's bout with the flu I'm thankful for good health and only the normal aches and pains.
2. Humor - Saturday night I said to TopDad, "I missed you last week." He replied, "I didn't know you were aiming." It felt so good to laugh!
3. Heat - We are still in a deep freeze here in Iowa; I wear three or four layers and still shiver. I'm thankful I'm inside and not crossing the plains in a handcart.
4. Hairspray - It's the glue that helps me grow out my hair. I thought today of a way to motivate myself to keep going: I'm growing historic hair. I like to dress up in historic clothes and long hair looks more authentic hence the need for historic hair.
5. Handkerchiefs - My old linen hankies are so much softer on a sore nose than paper tissues. I love my pretty hankies!
6. Harmony - As in the boys getting along and laughing together; as in beautiful music too.
7. Hats - To cover my ears when the wind is blowing; however, I'm not so thankful for hat hair, but one tries not to think of that.
8. Georg Freidrich Handel and Franz Joseph Haydn - two of my favorite composers.
9. Hindsight - which, of course is 20 20; unlike my current sight which is almost legally blind.
10. Homemade - Just smell that fresh baked bread!
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a look around and I hope you'll be back.