Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Painting Progress Report

The entry hall painting is done; the carpet will be removed when I finish all the painting. We have a new front door to install too. I'm happy with the color.


I ran out of paint Monday before I even finished the first coat on the next wall. That evening, in spite of tiredness I drove to Council Bluffs to pick up some more paint. Tuesday I finished the first coat in the morning and the second coat late afternoon.


This is the chaos I'm living with right now. Have I mentioned how much I dislike painting? Fortunately TopDad got me the scaffolding to make it less painful.


Here's the finished wall. When noticing any flaws I remind myself over and over what my father taught me: A blind man would enjoy seeing this! The color is called Creamy Buttermilk and this morning it looked so pretty to me! Even though I dislike painting, I sure enjoy the finished product. Having a room painted in "my" colors lifts my spirits!






2 comments:

  1. I like the Creamy Buttermilk color. Restful to the eyes, fresh and clean feeling, and the name makes me want to bake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Creamy Buttermilk color. Restful to the eyes, fresh and clean feeling, and the name makes me want to bake.

    ReplyDelete