Saturday, May 23, 2015

Apologies

I really want to finish my travelog, even if few are interested. I want enjoy the pictures and memories. Anyway, I keep getting sidetracked with lots of activities like high school graduation, and work around the house. Bear with me, I'll finish up soon.

The painting is done in the living room and I absolutely love the colors. Next step is getting the ghastly green carpet out and painting the floor. That's next week's project. I've got to hurry and finish so I can get outside and work in the yard. We've had lots of rain and everything, including the weeds, is growing a mile a minute.

Here's a flower I planted:


And some glorious clouds after a thundershower:


And another shot a few minutes later:


When I get the living room back completed and back together I'll take some photos and show you; then I'll get back to reporting about Korea. Occasionally out of the blue I have intense longings to return, I just love that land.

No comments:

Post a Comment