Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Count Your Many Blessings

Here it is November already; time for my favorite holiday - THANKSGIVING!

Think about it, there are no decorations, no cards, no gifts, no costumes, no pageants, programs or parties. Just family, food, and gratitude (no football in this house for which I'm very grateful).

Join me this month as I blog each day about the things I'm grateful for. Thirty days of gratitude!

DAY ONE - I'm grateful for the beautiful world Heavenly Father created for us.


Flames of Virginia Creeper licking at the back of buildings in town:


Statue of John James Audubon, for whom our town is named, in the town park:

Last of the fall color in the town park:


Close up of the spot of color - the last of the petunias:


The colors of Autumn are some of my favorites; natural for a redhead, since I look so good in them.

Thank you Heavenly Father for a glorious world.

No comments:

Post a Comment