Sunday, November 13, 2011

Vanity Plates and Tender Mercies

Day Twelve of Count Your Blessings

A long time ago my husband gave me vanity license plates that said "A Lil Roz".  I loved them!  But they're not the vanity plates that I want to talk about.

Yesterday on my way home after a long day in Council Bluffs, I had a moment of loneliness and sadness. Tears welled up in my eyes and I was on the verge of having a pity party.  Suddenly I was passed on the left by a little white car with plates that read "B Joyfl".  First I laughed, then I said "Thank you!" to the man upstairs who coordinated things so that when I most needed it, a sign of his love would be in my sights.

I'm so thankful for a loving Father in Heaven who knows me by name and is mindful of my needs at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment